We're here to help with any questions you may have, whether you're renewing your license or applying for an original license!


If you hold an agent or broker license for property & casualty or life & health, general or life consultant license or a public adjuster license in New York state, you must comply with Section 2132 of the Insurance Law, established by the New York State Legislature in 1992. Both residents and nonresidents must comply.


p: 800.962.7950, press 3

Self Study CE

Earn CE in a self-study format at special IIABNY-member pricing